Receptionist / Team Assistant
Core hours 10 am - 7pm
We have just taken on a fantastic hybrid Reception/Team Assistant role within a prestigious international private equity firm based in stunning offices in Mayfair. The London office is growing and the team is close-knit which makes it a really lovely place to work and an amazing opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your skills and knowledge in a fantastic company.
This is a meaty Front of House role, where you will work in tandem with the other Receptionist to manage the Reception and office area and provide support to between 5 - 7 Associates with their diary, travel, and expenses. There is a real sense of teamwork and a muck-in attitude between the support staff - so the PAs are happy to muck in and help where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting individual with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Excellent communication skills are key for this role as you will really be the face of the company.
· Meeting and Greeting clients
· Handling incoming deliveries and Booking couriers
· Monitoring Stationery and Office supplies
· Weekly Grocery Order
· Scheduling meetings, calls and video conferences across multiple times zones
· Travel booking international travel
· General Ad-hoc as requested
The core hours are 10am - 7pm and they are looking to pay up to £35k for the right candidate, other benefits include:
· Free lunch one day a week
· A fully stocked Kitchen with healthy snacks, fruit and breakfast items
· Annual discretionary bonus
· Excellent pension contribution
· Life insurance
· 25 days holiday
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work for such a fantastic firm and apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.