We’re on the hunt for recruitment consultants to join our team to help us continue on our mission to champion hidden heroes – the unsung heroes behind the scenes – and help with our ambitious growth plans!
We always hire based on attitude and values alignment not necessarily prior experience (role or sector) however we particularly want to meet people who have demonstrated proven results in a sales, account management or in-house recruiter/HR roles.
As an organisation, our ambition is to change the perception of the recruitment industry by being the best, not the biggest. We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We believe in employing authentic characters above all else and it’s our duty to challenge. Good people make good recruiters - our balance of diligence and authenticity makes us truly the best ones for the job. We care, we listen, we’re constantly learning from each other and refining our craft, we value teamwork over individual success and we’re always fun to work with, even in the trickiest of situations.
What will you be doing?
- Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists for our clients
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Scheduling interviews and exchanging feedback
- Negotiating contracts
- Building relationships with clients
- Business development
- Headhunting and proactively searching for top talent
- Networking and developing business insight
- Getting involved in wider company projects
What are we looking for?
- Genuine excitement about our mission, vision & manifesto
- A leader with an entrepreneurial attitude, who wants responsibility and is committed to consistently learning
- Proven results in a sales, account management or in-house recruiter roles
- Super organised, it’s a busy role!
- Attention to detail
- Proactive & effective
What’s in it for you?
- £30k basic salary. OTE £60k 1st year
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible, hybrid working (2-3 day in office 2-3 days WFH)
- Annual team trip abroad (once we're allowed to travel again!)
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Paid Volunteering day
- Best-self bonus
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 2 years
- Sabbatical after 5 years
and many more!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.