We have just taken on a great opportunity working for a lovely investment firm based in stunning offices in Victoria. Our client is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join the team. The day to day tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Partner with the HR Manager to forecast hiring needs
• Manage the approval process
• Partner with Hiring Managers across the business to provide advice on recruitment methods and agree the hiring strategy for open roles.
• Partner with the Compensation and Benefits Manager
• Facilitate discussions surrounding complex compensation packages
• Input into the design of the Talent Acquisition process
• Work with preferred suppliers, ensuring they are provided with relevant and accurate briefings and provided with feedback on candidates at each stage of the interview process.
• Meeting with all candidates at final stage to conduct the HR interview
• Review, track and update our recruitment tools and processes
• Provide guidance and oversight to the Graduate Hiring Process
• Develop and deliver training for hiring managers to enable them to successfully interview and leverage new virtual recruitment tools or assessment results.
The successful Recruitment Manager will be an excellent multitasker, unflappable, driven, a high attention to detail and a desire to offer excellent service whether it’s to stakeholders or candidates. Knowledge of financial services is desirable but ultimately they need someone who can hit the ground running and a strong team work ethic is a must! Their team are looking for someone who is approachable with a real get-up-and-go attitude who puts 100% in to everything and is a pleasure to be around.
The Benefits and details
• A competitive salary of up to £50,000
• Discretionary bonus (10%)
• Pension scheme (5%)
• Private Healthcare
• Travel Insurance
• Free exercise classes onsite
• 25 days holiday
Apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.