£50,000 - £55,000
We've taken on a new role in one of the City’s most iconic buildings with stunning views! It’s a senior EA role at a thriving global trading firm. There's around 90 in their London office and it's definitely not the typical loud/shouty trading floor you'd expect, they have more of a similar feel to private equity/law firm atmosphere.
This is predominately a 1:1 EA role supporting a very busy Senior MD. He is back to back every day so he needs an EA who can work autonomously. 80% of the role will be supporting the Senior MD with light adhoc support to one other, as well as project work alongside the Head of HR to add variety to the role. They would also like the successful candidate to act as a mentor to the junior assistants in the team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Extensive meeting coordination
• Manage a complex diary
• International travel booking
• Assist in the preparation of meetings and other events as necessary
• Act as a Mentor to other Admins within the team
• Provide support with other ad hoc projects / requests
• A salary of up to £55k depending experience
• Annual discretionary bonus
• Hours are 8am - 6pm
• Private medical/dental and life assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.