We have an exciting role for a Team Assistant, looking to take the next step in their career and join a fantastic alternative investment firm.
You will support a team of six which will be the Head of Department as well as five others. Day to day duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Organising international visas
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- There will also be an opportunity to get involved with lots of exciting projects
The successful candidate will first and foremost be collaborative with the ability to adapt, be proactive and calm and collected under-pressure. Previous experience arranging international travel is essential in this role as the professionals travel frequently to multiple destinations across the globe.
- The core hours are 9-5:30pm
- They are willing to pay up to £30k depending on experience
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Season ticket loan
- Private healthcare
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity and apply now!