A leading UK Property Development firm is looking for an amazing Team Assistant to join their London team based in the heart of the West End. There are 13 employees based in this office so you will be working at the heart of the business and will be an essential part of the operation.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and happy to use their initiative. As Team Assistant you will be a true right hand to the company PA, so this is an ideal opportunity for someone who is willing to go the extra mile and be keen to take on extra responsibility. This is the perfect role for a Team Assistant looking for a positive challenge that you can really put your stamp on.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Booking travel and accommodation and supporting six of the team
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Producing monthly meeting packs and attending meetings to take minutes
- Compiling expenses
- Working alongside the PA to plan and manage events
- General office administration
- Managing the website content and social media accounts
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
The ideal Team Assistant will be in the initial phase of their career with some proven office experience in a corporate setting and ideally some exposure to booking travel and diary management. Knowledge or an interest in Real Estate and property development would be beneficial but the client is more focused on candidates who have the right attitude, fast- learners and real self-starters.
- Paying between 25 – 30k depending on experience
- Hours are 8:30 - 5pm
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Generous pension
- Company socials
- Discretionary bonus
If this sounds like the Team Assistant role you've been looking for, please get in touch today