Are you a graduate with some office experience or a HR Assistant wanting to take on a new and exciting role? We've taken on a great opportunity for a Team Assistant to join the membership body who works to represent the private equity industry to government and regulators. As well as this, the firm also promotes the industry to investors and heads up really interesting training courses and fun events for members. You'll be joining lovely offices and a really close-knit, friendly and sociable team. They also offer some great opportunities for progression with the chance to be involved in lots of training and development yourself.
Our client is looing for a Team Assistant to join their small, yet dynamic training team. In the role you'll be acting as the 'glue' pulling everything together for the team to ensure that they can deliver their busy training schedule by managing all administration associated with their 40+ multi speaking training courses and e-learning platform. To be successful in the role you'll need to have a pro-active attitude, exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure that the customer journey from start to finish is smooth and enjoyable.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Accurately processing and recording all training bookings
- Performing basic website edits to ensure the training course webpages are up-to-date
- Producing and circulating all delegate communication emails, pre and post course
- Circulating speaker reminders and chasers
- Collating programmes and course materials to produce delegate packs
- Placing printing orders for all courses
- Liaising with suppliers to manage the ordering and maintenance of training stock, materials and gifts
- Up to £25k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- 10% employer contribution pension
- 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off and closed over Christmas and New Years)
- Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person, so don't miss out and get in touch today!