We have an exciting role for a Team Assistant, looking to take the next step in their career and join a fantastic start up alternative investment firm. This company is one of a kind with their pioneering mission to make global healthcare markets work for everyone.
This Team Assistant role will work alongside the EA to support the CEO and wider team and as such day to day duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Complex diary and global travel management
· Organising international visas
· Scheduling internal and external meetings
· Formatting and drafting contracts
· Scanning, filing and managing records
· There will also be an opportunity to get involved with lots of exciting projects
The successful candidate will first and foremost be collaborative with the ability to adapt, be proactive and calm and collected under-pressure. Previous experience arranging international travel is essential in this role as the professionals travel frequently to multiple destinations across the globe.
· The core hours are 9.15-5:30pm
· 30 days holiday
· Childcare vouchers
· Season ticket loan
· Private healthcare
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity and apply now!