We are on the hunt for a superstar Team Assistant to join a boutique private equity firm based in the heart of the vibrant West End. Everyone that works here are super friendly, collaborative and highly driven individuals.
This is a newly created role, working alongside one other PA, you will be providing support to the whole office which will make this role extremely varied. As the Team Assistant your responsibilities will include;
- Meeting and greeting clients and being the face of the company
- Managing the switchboard
- Diary management to a team of professionals
- Organising international travel arrangements
- Processing expense reports
- Assisting with invoices & company expenses
- Assisting with arranging company events
- Some office management duties
Our client is open to experience and background. Above everything, your attitude is the most important thing! This is a very vibrant, busy, unique office where everyone oozes positivity and team work. Having worked in a similar office environment is definitely an advantage.
- Paying between £25 - 30k depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Gym allowance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Hours are 8.30am – 6pm
If you think you'd be the perfect fit for this role, we'd love to hear from you so get in touch today!