12-month Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant to join an alternative investment firm and really make a difference! Our client is a prestigious, forward-thinking development financial institution. Their main investment focus is to provide sustainable investments within international developing communities in order to help lift people in those communities out of poverty. As long-standing client of ours, we can vouch for the positive work environment they promote.
You will support a team of six which will be the Head of Department as well as five others. Day to day duties will include but are not limited to the following:
· Complex diary and travel management
· Organising international visas
· Scheduling internal and external meetings
· There will also be an opportunity to get involved with lots of exciting projects
Whilst this is a junior position, the ideal candidate will be tenacious and confident in their approach. They must also be collaborative with the ability to adapt, be proactive and calm and collected under-pressure. Previous experience arranging international travel is essential in this role as the professionals travel globally.
· The core hours are 9-5:30pm
· They are willing to pay up to £34k depending on experience
· Competitive holiday allowance
· Season ticket loan
· 30 days holiday
· Private healthcare
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity and apply now!