Are you a hard-working and confident Team Assistant looking to take the next big step in your career by joining a leading Private Equity firm? Look no further, we have the role for you! There’s around 60 employees in their London office and the team are super friendly, but are heads down when required. As a company they have a great culture and there’ll be plenty of opportunity to learn and develop!
As a Team Assistant, you’ll provide full business support to a team of six, including a senior partner. Day to day duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Organising international visas
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Ad-Hoc administration
- Assisting the team with compiling presentation materials
- Processing expenses
- There will also be an opportunity to get involved with lots of exciting projects
Our client is looking for a strong team player who has exceptional communication skills. It’s a really fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to be able to think on your feet and juggle multiple tasks at once. We’re really looking for a Team Assistant who can stay calm under pressure!
- The core hours are 9-5:30pm
- They are willing to pay up to £35k depending on experience
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Private healthcare
If you think you’d make a great Team Assistant, then make sure to apply today!