My client is a global investment management firm who are growing rapidly. They are looking to hire a brilliant, ambitious and talented Compliance Assistant to join their Compliance Team and provide administrative support. The working culture here is extremely social and collaborative resulting in a high staff retention, they really look after their staff with phenomenal benefits and also provide hybrid working opportunities (two days from home).
We are looking for a Compliance Assistant who has at least 18 month’s office experience supporting a team ideally working within a global company in the Finance, Legal or Professional Services sectors. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and grow within a lovely team! It is a busy department where time sensitive administration is key. The Compliance Assistant primarily has responsibility for responding to any compliance-related queries and providing the administrative support needed behind the scenes. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Compliance Department with administrative duties taking responsibility for all contracts processing and emails received, including updating / logging data on their systems.
- Be flexible in their approach to work, undertaking specific projects or work as and when required by management
- Communicate effectively through the mediums of email and telephone with customers, with an objective to swiftly respond to any queries or requests for information.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with all departments, ensuring that necessary information is inputted into the relevant IT screens
- There will also be some diary management for the Head of Compliance
We are looking for a Compliance Assistant who has worked in a professional environment ideally within finance, law, or professional services. You should be used to supporting a high performing group of individuals and be comfortable with managing diaries and handling competing priorities. A degree, or equivalent qualification from a secretarial college would definitely be advantage. You must have strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a proactive can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and one of our Consultants can discuss which team would be the best fit for you and we can submit you for the position.
- Salary paying up to £30k
- 30 days holiday
- Hours are 9 – 5
- Highly competitive annual discretionary bonus
- Subsidised gym membership and other amazing perks.
- Hybrid working - two days from home
This is a great role which will be snapped up, so waste no time in applying now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.