Team Assistant - working within Investor Relations
Paying up to £30k
August start - Hybrid working available
We have just taken on a fantastic Team Assistant role working within the Client Services (Investor Relations) team. You will be joining one of our favourite clients, a growing, global private equity firm. This will be an August start and will be 100% remote initially and then moving to a hybrid way of working with at least three days based in the office. The culture here is brilliant and you will be working alongside three other EAs who will provide you with support and guidance
As Team Assistant you will look after between 5 - 7 investment professionals, ranging from Director down to Analyst level. This will be a fast paced and varied role where you will be responsible for managing multiple diaries and booking in a high volume of meetings, as well as arranging international travel. You will also be involved with assisting the other EAs arrange the annual investor conference, as well as managing smaller events on your own.
You will have direct exposure to the clients, so having some experience in a client-facing role would definitely be an advantage here. You will also be asked to provide support with pulling together PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials as and when required.
What they are looking for
- A Team Assistant with at least 1 - 2 years proven experience working in a fast paced and international environment - ideally within finance
- Someone who is calm, considered, logical in their approach and exceptionally detailed and thorough when they execute
- Excellent communication skills and style as you will be directly liaising with clients
- Pro-active and enthusiastic about the job and willing to get involved with more
- A healthy level of ambition but also a desire to completely nail the basics before progressing
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A degree or equivalent secretarial qualification would be preferred
In return for your hard work you will receive
- Up to 30k base salary - depending on experience
- 30 days holiday
- Highly competitive annual discretionary bonus
- Full healthcare package
- Amazing benefits including learning and development budget, team award opportunities
- Core hours are 9 - 5:30 but there will definitely need to be some flexibility on occasion
- Strong pension plan
- Other phenomenal benefits
This is such a great role and amazing company to join, especially if you have a keen interest with working in an investor relations team.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.