Team Assistant / Receptionist
I have an exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant / Receptionist to join a growing and very successful Investment firm in the heart of Central Munich. This role is 50% Reception duties and 50% Team Assistant support to a team of 5 investment professionals. The role is available because the previous incumbent applied for a more senior Assistant role within the support team, and the company like to support the organic growth of their employees, so they would like to offer this position to a candidate seeking an executive support career, with first-class customer service/hospitality background and ideally 1-2 years' experience of being a Team Assistant / Administrator within an investment or consultancy firm.
They are an international investment firm and expanding their Munich office, so there will be more opportunities to progress in future. The pace is fast; they have very important visitors to the office (and this will become busier as restrictions lift further) and so you must be excellent at meeting and greeting guests professionally. The investment professionals are busy, and people you'll support will need help with scheduling meetings, travel, processing expenses and general administration requests that could change all the time, so you must be able to respond quickly and keep a calm and level head!
This is a very valuable role for the firm; you and your fellow colleague on reception are the first point of contact for all callers and visitors, and the level of service is very important.
You must be fluent in both German and English and have a truly global mindset.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet guests, ensure meeting rooms are fully prepared and immaculate
- Set up video conferences, ensuring equipment is functional
- Help the office manager with organising catering
- Helping to organise events and larger meetings and conferences on site and externally
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Meeting scheduling for 5 investment professionals
- Organizing travel itineraries
- Process expenses for your team
- Entering information using the CRM system Salesforce
- Compile documents and presentations
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when needed
An ideal candidate for this Team Assistant / Receptionist role will:
- be fluent in English and German
- have worked in a fast paced environment, ideally 1-2 years' at least in a corporate / financial / consultancy firm
- be well presented, professional and know the value of excellent customer service
- be able to handle many tasks at once and prioritise accordingly
- ideally have used Microsoft Outlook to book meetings, arrange calendars
- have worked in a high-level customer service role
- Generous annual discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 30 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- Annual salary reviews (generous)
- Lunch allowance
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Career progression
- Standard hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.