£25,000 - £30,000
We have just taken on an exciting role for a Team Assistant/Receptionist to join a prestigious executive search firm based in Mayfair. They're a global company with around 25 in their London offices and there's lots of opportunity to progress in the role and take on more. They have a great, friendly and fun culture in the office, and offer some great benefits such as team trips (they went to Oktoberfest last year)!
Our client is looking for a Team Assistant/Receptionist who loves to work in a busy and fast-paced environment. You'll be responsible for reception duties, however it's not a stand alone desk so you'll have the chance to be involved in lots, muck-in and become part of the team. You'll need to be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. Some prior experience working within an office environment is highly desirable.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making sure meeting rooms are booked and prepped
- Organising post, taxis and couriers
- Event organisation
- Team support
- Booking overseas travel
- Managing expenses and diaries
- Scheduling meetings
- Up to £30k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Quarterly team trips (they've been to Austria, Germany for Oktoberfest etc.)
- Team events (dinner, go karting etc.)
- 22 days holiday (increasing by 1 each year) and closed over Christmas and New Years (with 3 days off)
- Hours are 8.30am - 6pm
If this sounds likes a great fit, don't miss out and get in touch today!