We are looking for a superstar EA to join the London arm of a hugely successful US investment bank with a growing presence in Europe. The expanding team of around 25 are looking for a proactive and dedicated EA to support a team of two Managing Directors and one Senior Vice President. Along with the two other EAs you will also provide additional support to the rest of the team.
Based in their beautiful offices in Mayfair close to the Central and Victoria lines, the chosen EA will be fulfilling a fairly traditional but fast-paced role. They are looking for someone who is friendly, humble, genuine and someone who cares but above all is a real team player - there is a huge emphasis on this as the team are close-knit. This position provides a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing, intercultural team and play a key role in supporting senior management, implementing best practices and being an integral member of the wider team - who are all really lovely and whilst hard working they can be lively and do like a bit of banter.
- Support to Managing Directors and their executives
- Review and screen email correspondence, calls and incoming mail
- Arrange client and project meetings, including phone and video conferences
- Organise management presentations, closing dinners, email database deal announcements
- Manage complex diaries
- Expenses management, generate project expense reports and invoices
- General support includes but is not limited to: travel coordination, contact management, team reports, maintaining filing system, various ad hoc administrative tasks
- They are looking to pay up to £60k depending on experience
- Hours are 9am – 6pm
- 30 days holiday (some of which must be taken between Christmas and new year)
- Free drinks and snacks
- Discretionary bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a lovely, collaborative working environment for a company at the pinnacle of its development!