Up to £42,000
Would you like to be part of a lovely collegiate small private equity firm in Mayfair based in beautiful offices? Then this is the role for you! This is such an exciting time to join this firm and take on a varied Team role.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and forward-thinking PA to support the investment team of 11. The team support aspect is fairly traditional with lots of diary and travel, and you must be able to think on your feet and pre-empt the needs of those you are supporting. The ideal candidate will thrive off working in a fast-paced role, have strong attention to detail, amazing organisational skills and be an excellent communicator. In addition to providing support to your busy execs you will be able to get involved in the firms' charitable efforts including organising some events, part-taking, encouraging others to do so and coming up with ideas. You will also take the lead on managing the companies social media output such as on Instagram and LinkedIn - and whilst you will work with their PR company on content you will have some creative input into how things are posted.
It’s varied, busy and there is lots of scope to make the role your own especially if you are a naturally proactive and intellectually curious individual.
This is a really lovely place to work and an amazing opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your skills and knowledge in a fantastic company!
- Arranging meetings
- Updating the Shared and individuals’ calendars
- Booking travel
- Monthly expenses for the team
- Typing notes, some dictation
- Printing, binding, scanning documents
- Restaurant reservations, lunches / dinners
- RSVPs for events / booking conferences
- Responsible for mobile phones-organising repairs and new handsets, dealing with any mobile queries.
- Social Media and content output
- Organising some events and getting involved with the firms charitable efforts
- Salary £42,000 based on experience
- Pension, Healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Gym on-site
- Annual office ski trip
- 21 days holiday, the office is closed for Christmas and New Years
- Hours are 8.30am - 6pm
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.