We have a new opportunity for a Team PA To join a boutique Hedge fund. There are around 20 people in the office and they are based in the heart of Mayfair.
In this Team PA role, you play a crucial part in the day to day running of the business, you will be working alongside a busy but friendly EA to support the team. This is a fast-paced role so you'll need to be incredibly hardworking and have bundles of enthusiasm to get involved in all tasks that are thrown your way.
The main responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Diary management for Senior Partner and booking any international travel
- Maintaining office supplies, stationary, printers, coffees
- Screening all incoming calls on the main line when in office
- Handling incoming deliveries, distributing post and scanning/filing invoices
- Responsibility for keeping the kitchen and office supplies in good order
- Processing office expenses monthly
- Ad-hoc support to wider team as required
We are looking for a charismatic and proactive individual who will go above and beyond and really make this role their own. Previous experience within the alternative investment sector and an office administration role is highly desirable.
- The core hours are 8:30-6:00pm
- 23 days annual leave
- Free lunch every day
- Private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus
This really is a positive time of growth for the business so if you think you would make a great addition to the team then don’t hesitate and apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.