£40,000 - £48,000
We're looking for an enthusiastic, personable and hardworking PA to join a well-known client of ours. This is the perfect role for a PA who loves a sociable and buzzy culture! We've placed a lot of assistants here and the low staff turnover speaks volumes about how much they enjoy the culture and working there.
They're based in Mayfair and you'll be supporting primarily 2 execs, with lighter support to a small wider team in a busy and fast-paced role. There will be lots to get involved with and the team you would be supporting are a brilliant team who are hard working but also know when to swtich off and enjoy themselves!
Some of your key responsibilities as PA will include:
- Lots of scheduling and managing busy diaries
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Events - both internal and external
- Liaising with clients
- Inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Document preparation
- Various ad-hoc administrative tasks
The company prides themselves on their exceptionally high standards so they're looking for a PA who is equally driven.
- Up to £48k plus annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Annual company offsite and trip
- 23 days holiday + closed over Christmas and New Years which doesn't come out of your holiday allowance
- Gym membership
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
If you think you could be a great fit for this PA opportunity, get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.