Where you will be working...
Our client is a prestigious, forward-thinking mid – sized alternative investment firm, focused on creating sustainable investments within the poorest countries in the world. They have fab offices in Victoria. They are a long-standing client of ours, so we can vouch for the positive work environment they promote. Currently there are around 35 PAs at this company, so you will have a very collaborative and dynamic peer group to work with and team work is really important to them.
What you will be doing...
They are looking for a positive, pro-active Team PA to support the Director of the Business Services team which will account for 60% of your workload as well as supporting the rest of the 12 professionals who form the Business Services team and sit across IT, Programme Management, Travel, Facilities and Reception.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Arranging internal and external meetings across multiple time zones
- Maintain employee and billing information held in various IT systems. Work with HR, IT and Finance to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Support the development of new sites and co-ordinate the publishing of information in the correct locations.
- Provide support to the wider PA team on SharePoint as required.
- Prepare itineraries and co-ordinate occasional travel arrangements for the team
- Managing busy diaries
- Ad hoc projects for the team
To be successful in this role you must be advanced with Excel and PowerPoint and have excellent IT skills. You must have strong organisational skills and be a team playing who is willing to muck in at all times.
What’s in it for you…
The role comes with an excellent benefits package, including:
- Working hours of 9 – 5:15pm providing a work/life balance
- Annual leave of 30 days
- In house GP medical support
- Excellent pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leading alternative investment firm. If you are our ideal candidate, apply now!