Paying up to £50k
My client, a boutique, global private equity and Venture Capital Firm is looking for an exceptional Team PA to join them. They are based in the heart of Mayfair, so you have great access to all of the shops and great restaurants in the area. You will be working alongside two other Team PAs who are really lovely, warm and collaborative. As the role is getting busier they are looking for a third Team PA to join them.
This is a meaty Team PA position and your duties will include the following;
- PA support to a team of ten investment professionals ranging from Principle through to Associate level
- Extensive diary and international travel management
- Managing the office and meeting and greeting clients
- Organising high profile events from start to finish
The culture is extremely collaborative and inclusive, everyone's opinion matters and the PAs are treated with respect and highly valued. The successful Team PA must have experience working within financial services, professional services or alternative investment. You must have proven experience supporting a team and be able to demonstrate a real passion and enthusiasm for problem-solving. Most importantly the ideal Team PA must be warm, collaborative and calm under pressure.
- The core hours are 9:30 - 5:30pm but you must be prepared to offer some flexibility on occasion.
- One day working from home - depending on the needs of the team
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Gym subsidy
- Regular paid for team socials
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
This is a fantastic role for a Team PA to join a boutique firm where you can be truly valued.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.