We work with an incredible investment firm and they are looking for a star PA join them in their stunning offices in the heart of Victoria. This company is really unique as it only invests in projects which make a lasting difference to people’s lives across the poorest regions of Africa and South Asia. There are over 200 employees within the London office, including 35 PAs and EAs who are all very passionate about what they do, and they are a very collaborative company.
This role is supporting two Senior Directors and five other investment professionals. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Extensive diary management for the two Senior Directors
- Organising and booking complex international travel to remote areas of Africa and South Asia
- Organising international visas
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Maintaining the internal databases
- Processing expenses
- Other administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the team
As the team travel on a daily basis, the ideal PA must have experience of booking international travel. Experience working within a financial organisation or an NGO would be highly beneficial. You should also have prior experience of providing PA support to senior managers and be confident, proactive and level-headed
The company offer an amazing benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Salary paying up to 40k
- 30 days annual leave
- Hours are 9am - 5.15pm – allowing a fantastic work life balance
- Generous pension plan
If this sounds like your ideal role then please apply today!