Our client is a prestigious, forward-thinking development financial institution. Their main investment focus is to provide sustainable investments within international developing communities in order to help lift people in those communities out of poverty. As long-standing client of ours, we can vouch for the positive work environment they promote.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, and they are now hiring for a Team PA. There is a team of about 300 employees in London, but contrary to it’s size it’s a collaborative and collegiate working environment with a lovely feel. We're looking for a PA who is confident, proactive, has great attention to detail, and above all is a team player!
In the role you'll be supporting one Director and a team of five other professionals. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Booking complex international travel, visas and creating itineraries (you must have previous experience with this)
· Organising external meetings across multiple time zones
· Managing extremely busy diaries
· Processing expenses
· Ad-hoc administrative tasks and the ability to get involved in projects
· 30 days holiday
· In house GP medical support
· Excellent pension plan
· Childcare vouchers
· Life assurance
· Hours are 9.00am - 5.15pm (promoting a great work/life balance)
This is an excellent opportunity for a PA looking to join a forward thinking and ethical company. If you think you'd be an ideal candidate, apply now!