Team PA & Office Assistant
Up to £30,000
My client s looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Team PA to join their strategic advisory firm in the political sector based in trendy East London. There are around 110 in their funky ‘WeWork’ style London office and you'll be based within their open plan office. They're a really friendly bunch and you'll be involved in lots around the office so it's a great opportunity to become a part of the team and get to know the business.
The ideal assistant will be friendly and energetic, and a self-starter, looking to take on more responsibilities as the role progresses and in quieter times. This is an incredibly fast-paced role so you need to be prepared to get stuck in!
• Team PA support to partner level and down
• Minute taking
• Organising internal and external meetings and travel arrangements
• Managing diaries
• Office based position with working hours of 9.00am-6.00pm.
• 28 days’ l eave per annum (pro-rata), plus bank holidays and discretionary additional days off between Christmas and New Year
• Annual discretionary bonus scheme
• Pension scheme in which
• Complimentary Employee Assistance Programme
• Membership of Second Home, the coworking office space in which they are currently based, which offers a range of additional complimentary benefits including cultural and wellness
• Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes
• A rich and diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.